I-130 Petition Filing in U.S.

  1. Overview
  2. I-130 Petition Filing in U.S.
  3. I-130 Petition Filing in Djibouti

All citizens and lawful permanent residents (LPR) of the United States who seek to file immigrant visa petitions for family members must do so through the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) service center having jurisdiction over their place of residence.

Please follow the links below to the USCIS website to find out who can petition for you and how: