Event: The special commercial flight from Djibouti to Addis Ababa on March 30, 2020 still has available seats.
The Air Djibouti flight will depart Djibouti at 1:00pm on Monday, March 30. Payment must be made to the vendor listed below prior to ticketing.
Bookings for the flight can be made by contacting DFS either by phone or email:
- Phone Bookings – Call : +971 505546348
- Email Bookings – Please send the information listed below via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
o Passenger Details Required:
- First / Last Name
- Passport Number
- Passport Expiry Date
- Email Address
- Contact #
- Credit Card # / Expiry Date / Cardholder Name & Billing Address
- Connecting flight information from Addis Ababa to final destination (Flight number / route / date)
Reminder: To be eligible for this flight, passengers must already be ticketed for an onward flight from Addis Ababa the evening of March 30. If passengers do not have an onward flight out of Ethiopia from Addis Ababa, they will not be permitted to board the Air Djibouti flight.
If you have confirmed tickets however and are awaiting an emergency passport, please contact DjiboutiACS@state.gov and provide both your DFS flight confirmation and your follow-on Addis Ababa flight confirmation. The Consular Section, U.S. Embassy Djibouti will contact you to schedule an appointment at the Embassy for Sunday, March 29, 2020.
Effective March 15, 2020, the U.S. Embassy in Djibouti suspended all routine consular services. For American Citizens Services, including emergency passports, please contact DjiboutiACS@state.gov.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Djibouti.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444